The 37-year-old from Crosshouse , who got married in 2014, had a bad relapse shortly after her wedding and was in hospital for seven weeks. Due to a decrease in her mobility, Louise's MS nurse encouraged her to apply for a grant in order to get a ...
Firefighters in four Wood County communities are hoping to reduce the chances of residents dying in a house fire. The Wisconsin Smoke Alarm Fire Education Coalition and American Red Cross Home Fire Campaign has given four Wood County fire ...
The Greater Iowa Red Cross teamed up with volunteers in the Waterloo and Cedar Falls community today. The goal was to install as many smoke detectors as possible in the Cedar Valley. These volunteers were more than willing to give up their Saturday.
NHS Ayrshire and Arran's annual bowel screening will take place next week at Crosshouse Hospital. The event, which starts at 1pm will take place in the Alexander Fleming Education Centre and registration will start at midday on Wednesday, April 27.
The American Red Cross has started a campaign that could end up saving your life. They're partnering with the Superior Fire Department, college students, and several business to give out 300 smoke detectors and 80 carbon monoxide detectors in Superior.
The injured man managed to get help from a neighbour and was taken by ambulance to Crosshouse Hospital, Kilmarnock, where he was treated for injuries to his head and body. He has since been released. The only description of the two suspects is that ...
Photos from Crosshouse
Weather from Crosshouse
Friday, 09 of December
Scattered Clouds 12.5º C
Maximum: 13º C
Low: 8° C
Visibility: 10.0 km